[TenTec] 262G Schematic

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sun Sep 6 01:52:12 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 18:14 +0000, Mahaini, Saad A wrote:
> Hello, I'm looking for the schematic if possible or at least the pinout
> of the power connector .  73 Saad N5FF

The standard connections like on a Corsair II are:

Pin 1 (bottom of rig) is ground.
Pins 2 and 3 are the switch on the radio volume control. Won't handle
more than a couple amps. Its intended to switch the power supply 120
volt line input.
Pin 4 +12 to 14 volts.

The book says Pin 1 has a rib on the plastic part of the cable connector
and pin 4 has a rib on the chassis connector.

73, Jerry, K0CQ