[TenTec] software up grade

John Molenda brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 6 16:32:36 PDT 2009

Hello all , I have a question .  I downloaded version 2.041xt with dsp  2.08B80 on my Orion II soon after it came out . Lately I will get the red line cross the sweep screen from right to left and right after the entire sweep screen will go red showing the signal peaks in white , it will stay like that for a few minutes and then go away only to come back a short time later .  I am using the display color 4 .  A regular reset does not help you should also know that the redline moving from right to left would happen now and then ever since I downloaded the software .  Has this problem been take care of , did I miss something even more probable did I screw something up ?  any info will of course be appreciated.  John kb2huk