[TenTec] 715 question

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Tue Sep 8 10:04:58 PDT 2009

I've added the 715 to my Omni VI+ and the RF processing really helps in the pile-ups against the smaller amplifiers with no processing. If one has NO amp, the TT 715 is a very cost effective investment OR one can use the TT-715 while the AMP is warming up or with the AMP, in any situation it adds to the average power and intelligibility.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M