[TenTec] Tentec amps (and others) F/S

Allan Taylor k7gt.cw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:57:14 PDT 2009

 I am thinning the amp collection to make way for an Alpha 87A. I need
to sell two of the following amps. I hate to see any of them leave the
shack, but.....

Shipping always extra, USPS M.O. only. No trades (unless it includes YOUR
87A!) Prices are firm. Possibly car delivery along I-5 corridor
between SF Bay area and Portland OR.

Yaesu Quadra amp (VL-1000) 1000W solid-state amp auto bandswitching
with Yaesu rigs, others with adapters.
$2900

Tentec Titan 425 legal limit QSK amp using 3CX800A7s. This early S/N has
been updated with the Tentec 'light gray' cabinetry, PTT or QSK,
other internal mods through 1999. This thing shoots RF bullets.
$1250

Tentec Hercules II with the matching power supply (9420). Solid state QSK
amp rated 550 W. Will autobandswitch directly with some Tentec
rigs, with an adapter for others. Nice quite amp. I have two to sell.
$1100

please contact only via email:  k7gt.cw at gmail.com

Allan Taylor  K7GT