[TenTec] Triton PTO question

Andrew Moore andrew.nv1b at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:44:30 PDT 2009

I'm in the process of rebuilding a PTO on the Triton 540.  I took photos
along the way as I removed and disassembled the PTO.  These have been lost.

Assuming the four wires connected to the PTO were original (white, blue,
brown, orange), can someone tell me which posts these connect to on the PTO
box?  I know the white is attached to the rear-most post (I'll call it 4),
but I'm not sure about posts 1, 2 and 3.

If anyone can point me to a photo of the Triton with the bottom cover
removed, that may help.

Thanks,
--Andrew
..