[TenTec] Think about trading for another HF rig? ; the grass isn't always greener at the other side of the fence...

NC2F nc2f at optonline.net
Sun Sep 20 06:02:57 PDT 2009

The bands have been cooperative as of late... On Friday I completed the
mobile installation of my FT-857 and ATAS-120A and worked Russia on 20M
as the first contact with the set-up. I received a decent 5-8 report. At
home with the Omni VI+ and the OCF has been  even better. Last night 40M
was really long and I was hearing alot of good signals. If this is a
result of your dance routine, many thanks! ;-)

Dennis NC2F