[TenTec] N4PY Chips for the Omni V and Original Paragon

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 21 05:43:53 PDT 2009

I still have chips for both these radios.  The Omni V chip converts the
radio almost to an Omni VI.  The chip for the original Paragon makes the
Paragon almost be a Paragon II.  For the Paragon, I need to know the number
on the existing chip that is in the Paragon now.  It will start with either
a V3 or a V4 I need to know this to know which chip to give you.

These chips are $35 and I will have them at the Tentec hamfest.  Send me an
email if you want more details.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Mountain Drive
Hays, NC 28635