[TenTec] Orion drops lock?

Tony Berg tony.w1ot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:22:28 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

In any case, I wouldn't send the Orion back to Ten Tec if you couldn't
tell them how to trigger the problem. I had a problem with my Omni VII
that was intermittent, and I had a way that I could always make it
happen. I told Ten Tec about this, and they still couldn't find the
problem, even after I returned it to them twice. The unit was a demo
that I had recently bought from them, so they swapped it for another
one, which has been working fine.

73, Tony  W1OT