[TenTec] For Sale: Orion II

KZ5D at aol.com KZ5D at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 05:40:22 PDT 2009

My Orion II is in perfect working order and mint condition. It is equipped
with these 3 extra filters: 1.8 khz, 600 and 300 hz included. I am also
including the 302 Encoder/Remote Tuning Pod. I am the original owner and it
has  been in a non-smoking environment. The unit will be shipped in the
original  carton with instruction manual and bag of connectors. It's loaded with
the  latest firmware version.

I purchased this O II equipped as described for $4422. You can buy it  for
$2,900 including shipping within the continental US.

73,

Art KZ5D

Cell: 337-789-3942