[TenTec] 6N2 price?

w8bvh w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 16:36:45 PDT 2009

Carl:
Found my problem. It was the keyboard. New one has taken care of problem. I
would like to buy the Ten Tec 6&2 that you are going to sell at Ten Tec
Hamfest. I will offer $350.00 and pick it up at the hamfest Saturday unless
you want to meet Fri. evening. My cell # is 740-475-8699. My wife and I are
staying at the Hampton Inn just on the north side of the bridge on 66.
Best regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH