[TenTec] It sure ain't easy

John Rippey w3uls73 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:55:59 PDT 2009

Many thanks for the thoughtful replies to my request for suggestions.

One of the problems with storing these rigs is that, in their original
boxes,
which I have, they take up quite a lot of space. I'm in agreement that if
I do get back into the hobby, I would be glad that I retained the rigs I
mentioned because, frankly, they fulfilled all of my needs and then some
when I was active on the air, plus I really liked using each one.

My XYL says I should keep them as well, so my inclination, especially after
this evening's feedback, is to let her have the last word.

73,

John, W3ULS