[TenTec] Omni A-D Series B Con't

David Goncalves davegoncalves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:57:23 PDT 2010

I'd personally still do more troubleshooting. Doing things without cause to
do so has gotten me into bunches of trouble.

With a little SW reciever placed close to the circuit, switch from band to
band, and check to see of the oscillator is going on each band. If there are
bands where the carrier cannot be recieved, check the crystal, sockets,
oscillator compoents and the rotary wafer that switches that section. If you
can pick up all of the frequencies, then the trouble is futher down the
line.

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Louis Ciotti <lciotti1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the tips.  If cleamging does not work I am wondering if i
> could "touch" up the solder by heating the pins from the exposed side with
> out damaging the plastic.   Probably not a good idea but that board looks
> like a bear to get out.

David Goncalves