[TenTec] Radio shack DOES have DeOxit

K2RS K2RSonline at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 20:24:45 PDT 2010

Byron,

That sounds like Sweetwater. They're mainly a music gear supplier,
specializing in electric guitars and keyboard equipment. I bought some
cables for my Winkeyer USB from them and the service was outstanding  --
maybe even a little over the top with the phone calls to check on my
satisfaction with the service.

I think I recall seeing DeOXIT in their catalog.

Jack  K2RS