[TenTec] soldering pl259

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 04:52:06 PDT 2010

OK, so I 'googled' Farnell 1169747. Got lots of hits on that. hERE ARE SOME OF THE url'S

http://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/mc17-01b-5/plug-uhf-large-cable-entry-rg213/dp/1169714

http://www.farnell.com/cad/328947.pdf

http://octopart.com/mc17-01b-5-multicomp-9533821

Not sure whether there is a supplier 'in the colonies' or not, but they are very interresting.

also Dave

WA3MKB