[TenTec] soldering pl259

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 13 21:49:00 PDT 2010

What is the fascination in these connectors?

I buy them all the time for $10 each from Burghardt
Amateur Supply  (yes, they still sell stuff at retail if it
is still in stock...)

These connectors are not difficult to find as other
vendors sell them, also.    Easy to use.  Very nice
and heavy weight, but overkill for most situations.
I used them on LMR400DB when I put up my big stick
vertical monopole.