[TenTec] O2 ver 042A

N2LQ n2lq at localnet.com
Wed Apr 14 11:58:42 PDT 2010

FYI, After loading 042A my O2, it doesn't communicate with my ACLog
logging software.  At one point I got a message on the O2 screen that
said " battery exhausted". Did master reset and ram clear, re-downloaded
and re-loaded  still the same, O2 not comminucating with logging
software.  After reloading 041XT everything is normal. Called TT
service, said they've never seen a "battery exhausted" on any screen
before and to inform their software people about the 042A problem at
ditsnbits at tentec.com.  I complied but haven't received any response.