[TenTec] Orion2 Firmware Update

n4dxi at aol.com n4dxi at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 08:40:25 PDT 2010

Wouldn't it be wonderful if TT allowed Orion user interfaces for "aps" just like Apple and iPods/iPads?  Free or for a small charge, we could download "aps" for specific AGC's, noise reductions, displays, spectrum analysis, tty and cw decoders, etc.  TT could release and support the basics but allow public interfaces for specific overlays.  Maybe in the far future.....John Bescher, N4DXI