[TenTec] OMNI VII vs. K3 ? Opinions invited.

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 05:06:31 PDT 2010

Rick,

The Omni VII has cleaner sounding audio on both transmit and receive than
the K3.  Unless you are going to get into diversity receive, you will enjoy
the Omni VII more.  If you need a sub-receiver for the Omni VII, you can
always add an RX320 and use my software.  Get the Omni VII and just get the
500 hertz filter.  The 500 hertz filter along with the great DSP filters
works wonders on CW.  The 300 hertz filter is really not needed.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com