[TenTec] OMNI VII vs. K3 ? Opinions invited.

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 24 19:11:59 PDT 2010

BUY THEM BOTH AND GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...

THEN YOU CAN USE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, AND AFTER A YEAR
YOU CAN SELL OFF THE ONE YOU DON'T  USE AS OFTEN.

Are you married?     If so... just tell the XYL the K3 is a second
receiver for the OMNI VII so you can have a complete station....
or tell her the K3 is the panadapter base for the Omni VII....
or...  whatever ruse you can devise that might work !   Can you
afford another diamond for her hand?    ;-)

GOOD LUCK !