[TenTec] Orion II 15 m CW Transmit Power Fluctuation

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 16:35:17 PDT 2010

Have you done a complete reset to the Orion?

1) Power off Orion.
2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.
3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".
4) Power off Orion.
5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.
6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.
7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.
8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr
Hays, NC 28635