[TenTec] Buying on EBay

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:57:06 PDT 2010

My preference is to look on eHam.com, QTH.com, QRZ.com, and the
various lists available on QTH.net.  I have found these people more
interested in finding a good home for their radios, than making as
much money as they can on a sale.  That said, I admit to selling
equipment on eBay.  But in my defense, I'll say that it was before I
got acquainted with the other places mentioned earlier.  Now, I'd
prefer to sell a radio to someone on these lists because they are more
likely to use the equipment than to turn around and sell it for a
profit.  There's nothing wrong with eBay if you follow the advice
you've seen on this thread.  I have never had a sale go bad as either
a Buyer or a Seller in the 10 years I've been using eBay.  And I think
it probably has a wider audience than the various ham lists.

73,
ed - k9ew
www.k9ew.us