[TenTec] Buying on EBay

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:28:06 PDT 2010

I strongly agree with a preference for the ham sites like qrz, eham,
and qth (especially), but ebay is now seriously established with a lot
of people as a good ham site and I have found good things there. I
also have had great luck buying and selling at qth.com.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio