[TenTec] [Fwd: Line Isolator Balun (sorta) question.]

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sun Aug 8 08:25:05 PDT 2010

However, for the ferrite makers, its virtually always true that at HF a
ferrite with permeability of 1200 has lots of resistive loss. And the
distributors rate only on permeability, getting that resistive data
takes extra legwork, sometimes lots of extra work.

Most times I wish reactive isolation not to waste power in resistive
isolation.

73, Jerry, K0CQ