[TenTec] swr

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 15 18:53:38 PDT 2010

Phil Salas has written several pieces on matching these big sticks on
160 and 80 meters.

> http://www.ad5x.com/presentations.htm
http://www.ad5x.com/articles.htm

This one is especially helpful for 43 foot monopole owners.

http://www.ad5x.com/images/Presentations/Vertical43RevA.pdf

I had a wonderful correspondence with him when I was installing my own
big stick vertical.  He was kind, approachable, and helpful.   We
exchanged notes and some experience data,  as he was building his own,
and making up his matching units then.   He comes highly recommended by
Jay Terleske of Array Solutions.

Again, you might ask DX-Engineering about its extended coax matching
stub theory.   Couldn't hurt, I guess.

Good luck - I will look forward to hearing what you might do !