[TenTec] Test again

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Tue Aug 17 01:59:21 PDT 2010

On 8/16/2010 10:22 PM, Ed Malmgren wrote:
> I don't seem to understand just were I am suppose to look for the user
> options?
> 73
> Ed K7UC

I REPEAT:
>> Go here and log in to get to those options.

password reminder. Bash that button, and the next page will give an
option or three, and will let you select to receive an e-mail with your
password which probably is something you'd never remember. The password
e-mail will arrive in a few seconds if your e-mail program is on line
and checking, then you insert that password and you get options to
change the password and about a dozen other parameters INCLUDING whether
to receive a copy of your own posts. I just ran through mine and changed
my password to something I might remember (and I edited and saved that
e-mail in my subscriptions mail folder for future reference).

OR you can send an e-mail to tentec-request at contesting.com with the
title and contents of the single word HELP. The response will lead you
through the same changes by e-mail but its slower because you have to
respond to further e-mail to approve the changes you requested. That
keeps me from changing those things to annoy you.

Either is fairly simple though if all else fails the web page also give
you the option to address your request to the administrator who has the
option of serving your request or tossing your subscription to the
dungeon. But NO list participant other than YOU or the administrator can
make those changes FOR YOU.

73, Jerry, K0CQ