[TenTec] Please remember that digest readers can't just... (was "swr")

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 13:09:46 PDT 2010

I am very tolerant of off-topic subjects on e-mail lists, but a friendly remember to everyone regarding topics that do wander off topic:  Please remember that "digest" readers of e-mail groups (such as myself) don't have the option of a delete key.  We can't simply kill or ignore threads, but must scan through the entire digest to make sure we aren't missing the pertinent subject posts that are on topic.

We also have to tolerate the endless re-posting of quoted text that others seem to forget to delete at the end of their e-mail replies.

Thank you in advance.

Kevin, K9IUA
--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA