[TenTec] IDing version of 525 Argosy w/o serial nbr?

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 12:36:07 PDT 2010

Dave,

I have S/N 525 00042.  I am guessing it was from one of the first few
runs but have never called to check that. My S/N is stuck vertically on
the back between the cooling fin panel and the phono jacks.  My RF &
IF/AF boards are plain numbers, no A or B versions.  In the FWIW dept. I
have a 8122 filter on the RF board and 219 on the if Board.  Are there
any stamps on hte chassis that may help dating?

Don't know if that helps but I am happy to answer any other questions
you might have.

John / WA1JG