[TenTec] free to good home

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 20 12:23:34 PDT 2010

If you send them to me before you send them to someone else, I will scan
them into PDF format and then send them on.   I scanned something like
65 some odd manuals for TenTec as a favor to Scott Robbins a year ago,
and they are no on the TT web site.   Two of those are not in the batch
I copied, so I could add them to the others before you give them to
someone else.

Just a thought...