[TenTec] HELP: Paragon 585 FM Board

Howard Payne howard_g7lqy at sky.com
Wed Dec 1 10:36:37 PST 2010

Hi
Can anyone help me?
I have a Paragon 585 that has a faulty FM Board, someone has tried to fix it
before i got hold of the radio, and there are some parts missing .
also there are no wires pluged into the board, so i will need to know where
to connect points on the fm board to the rest of the radio.

I did find some circuit diagrams for this radio but after downloading them
found them to be very fuzzy, and could not read what the values of most
of the parts are.

So can anyone help with a circuit of the FM board and a parts list for the
same.

Regards
Howard

--