[TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

Hulett, Russell rhulett1 at consolidated.net
Fri Dec 3 16:11:42 PST 2010

Enjoy and own the new and the old.  From a 1956 Viking Adventurer to an Omni VII, from a Drake 2B to a K2, a Triton IV to an ATS-3B.  If the Omni VII breaks, it's back to Ten-Tec 'cause haven't a prayer of fixing it. Repairing the tube gear, and the earlier solid-state stuff is feasible for me.  Of course repairing the kits is possible because I built them.  Most likely if there is a problem with those it is one I caused :-o

Wish I had the funds to try out an Eagle, seems like a nice compact and capable rig.

73, Curt KB5JO