[TenTec] Rhombics

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sun Dec 5 12:30:49 PST 2010

> If u have land consider the Beverage antenna.  I have two and they are
> simple to build and performance is excellent.

Depends what you mean by performance. You can get a good directional
pattern with a Beverage, and their efficiency is very low. Fine for
receiving on a band where the noise level is always so high that you can
afford to lose 10 or 15 dB of signal, and still have the atmospheric
noise above your receiver's noise floor. Not a good option for
transmitting..

I use them and I think they're great.

DE N6KB