[TenTec] FS Hercules II & PS

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 05:59:55 PST 2010

I have a broken Hercules II amplifier for sale.  The problem is that the
back of the amp has a burnt smell and the output is only 300 watts.

I suspect, as does Ten Tec, that I have one or more blown finals.  They
replace all eight if one or more are blown, so the cost of repair is
very high.  But, if someone can fix this themselves, it's a nice amp.

There are scratches on the chrome bezel and a few on the top.

I also have the 9420 Power Supply.  And can sell that with or without
the amp.  The only problem with the power supply is that it weighs 60
pounds before it's packed for shipping.  Pick up would be better since
shipping is bound to be expensive.

If anyone would like to make an offer for one or both, please email
hjohnc at gmail dot com.  No offers will send it to eBay.

73 de K1ESE
John