[TenTec] FOR SALE *** TenTec Orion II

Steve Wardlaw kn6y at arrl.net
Tue Dec 7 20:33:03 PST 2010

Great XMAS gift!

Rig has been used very little.   I would get on the air (barefoot)  in major
contests for a little while.

I rate this as a 10 out of 10 just like new. I am using 2.039d firmware.
Included will also be table-top VFO & desk mic.

o  AT and fully loaded
o  Also the rig is from a NON-Smoking QTH
o  Perfect for the DXer or Contester and the Ragchewer!!
o  Bought new from TT

$3,150.00 with shipping included ( I always insure)
Once the funds have cleared the item will ship..

Only thing missing here is the manual which your download from TT web site.

Cashiers check/Money order or Paypal (If PayPal add 4%).
Being used will be sold "AS IS" however works like a champ

73

Steve KN6Y
KN6Y at ARRL.NET