[TenTec] Parts radio?

Martin Sole hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Tue Dec 7 21:43:44 PST 2010

This problem interests me. I note that Ten Tec has a good reputation for
fixing older gear where it can but it seems there are a few older Ten Tec
radios that have problem parts made of unobtanium.

Just wonder if there is a list that shows which parts in which models are
known to be a problem. As has been said a PIC or GAL might in some cases be
a solution much the way the Piexx has manufactured parts for Kenwood and
Icom radios.

Martin, HS0ZED