[TenTec] Need Corsair Part

Phil Chambley Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 06:23:27 PST 2010

Hi Don...

I should have bought a lottery ticket that day.  A gentleman in AL had a brand new display chip (only one) and is sending it to me.

Some of these hard-to-find chips, like the ones on the logic board  of the Omni VI, can still be found.  For instance, the DSP 2105 chip is stocked and still used by an outfit that repairs old pinball machines.

I don't think these chips fail more often, we just hear about them during the search.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk