[TenTec] Eagle Comparison

Dave Plews djplews at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 20:14:30 PST 2010

Rick,

Many years ago I had the Viking Navigator and an RME-4350.  Truly a nice
outfit in it's day.
My first field day in 1963 I was introduced to the Viking Valiant and a
Drake 2B with Q-multiplier and the old Viking TR Switch.
I was spoiled from the get go I guess.  Sure do miss contesting though.
My Omni C died and purchased an Omni VII.  I'm not disappointed except for
my lack of antennas.

73, Dave W9TG...