[TenTec] OT: Is there a biography of Art Collins? was: Eagle Comparison

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 9 19:45:53 PST 2010

Am I the only guy left who likes plenty of knobs, dials, buttons,
meters, indicators, switches, and LOTS of PILOT LIGHTS ?

I don't want easy.  I want space shuttle complexity, features, details,
and... oh... did I mention... LOTS of pilot lights?

;-)

Just My take...  to each his own, of course.

	Happy trails to y'all and May Santa bring
	you whatever type rig YOU really want.