[TenTec] This reflector is flooding my inbox with totally NON TEN TEC chatter!

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Sun Dec 12 03:49:52 PST 2010

Thanks, Ken.

The moderator of this reflector deserves a great deal of thanks from a lot of us. When my delete key wore out (hi) I just started to use the mouse to point to delete. I have personally learned a lot more (yes, some that I did not need to know) and have been able to see into the lives of some of our members much like a rag chew. The openness of this forum has allowed me to see and hear opinions and facts that make me think, some of which have changed the way I do things. I think that is a good thing and I like it.

To our moderator I would like to say 'Thanks and keep up the good work. Don't change a thing.'

Dave

WA3F