[TenTec] Eagle vs any other

Paul DeWitte k9ot at yousq.net
Fri Dec 17 17:34:29 PST 2010

I think that Mike Bryce asked a legitimate question about the Eagle.

I do not think that he went far enough with his question.

One of the reasons that I like my Corsair II is the quiet receiver. How does
the Eagle compare to the other radios mentioned by Mike?

I have had several people tell me that their K3 is fatiguing to listen to.
If the Eagle is in the same boat, it would not be a bargain at any price.

Close in dynamic range is only part of the equasion.

Rob Sherwood told me that his favorite radio is an IC 781. I was under the
impression that it is his main radio. That was a couple of years ago so may
be different now.

Just my opinion

73 Paul K9OT