[TenTec] Corsair II Station For Sale

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Wed Dec 22 11:00:33 PST 2010

For Sale Corsair II with standard 2.4 filter.  Transceiver works fine, CW and SSB with the following disclosure.  It will drift upon initial turn on and the offset tuning is a bit skewed to one side.  Cosmetically  very nice.  Also have a 961 power supply works fine and manuals on both units.  Lastly, I have a spare 328 Tuner, works fine, looks fine with manual.  I have pictures available.  I am asking $300 for the Corsair II, add $100 for the 961.  The 238 for sale for $300.  Price does not include shipping charges.  For more info contact Bob, K4BG,  k4bg at planters.net  Sylvania, GA 30467