[TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Fri Dec 31 12:00:36 PST 2010

Yes I understand that the O2 is an 8 pin socket.  So is the Orion Classic which I use here in
addition to a Pegasus, etc.  The 5 pin connector on my interface plugs directly into the 8 pin
socket on the Orion and works perfectly.  I wasn't very clear on that point.  sorry.  Comparing
the Pegasus, etc connector pin assignments to those of the Orion explains why it works.

73,

-Lee-

wa3fiy