[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VII

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Mon Feb 1 16:03:01 PST 2010

Excellent observations Puck.  I run an Option III with the lower center
frequency CW roofing filter, and the 221 lower CF 250hz N2 filter and love
it...but the NR on it is just not what it can be on a newer rig.

Would love to try one side by side with this, but don't think I'd be able to
send it back.

73,
Art, K0R0