[TenTec] new / old rig

J B johnk5mo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:44:09 PST 2010

I own a fullw filtered (inrad) Omni VI/Opt III and Centurion amp, with
computer control. I love the rig, and while I also own a CorsairII
with ext VFO, theres no doubt I use the VI more. Its the best radio
I've ever owned. The fit and finish of the OmniV/VI/Paragon era rigs
is far above that in the Corsair and early Omni rigs. Computer control
is great too

I paid $1200 for my OmniVI optIII with a full set of inrad filters and
the matching supply abt 4 yrs ago, and if you shop you can do that
too.

/John k5mo