[TenTec] Problem with Orion 2 driving an Ameritron 811H Linear

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:22:37 PST 2010

What kind of amp are you driving, Tom?  If it's a grounded-grid amp, your
values aren't that far off (most require full 100W output on the drive to
reach full rated output.)  If it is, then I'd wonder if you're using the
same method of measuring power from the rig.  (The Orion's power meter is
not linear, I've found.)

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas