[TenTec] WTB: Jupiter

Henry Mackey kb9cqo at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:50:29 PST 2010

Michael,

I'm sold oh TenTec and Jupiter. I bought one new in 02-04 don't remember for sure when, but it was too old to upgrade the screen. I did change the chip though.

Mostly I'm on phone or digital. Don't do DX unless I catch some skip, and the rig only goes down to 5 watts (reported).

TenTec has some for sale that are used or floor models (I believe), you could check with them. Of course you may get offers here as well.

Good luck.

73 de Henry/n9hm

If anyone has a problem with this email, I didn't do this! :-)