[TenTec] Orion and USB

Ron Zond k3miy at csonline.net
Tue Jan 5 16:25:38 PST 2010

Paul

It appears that TenTec is slouching toward what we all want,
one of those being true portable (and internal) digital mode
architecture, the hardware and software in one very compact
chip. No computer; plug a keyboard into the rig and away you
go. No USB ports, no cables, upgrade the software with the rig.
One can dream

Ron
K3MIY