[TenTec] way off topic

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 16:13:52 PST 2010

John:

You might try searching online for a Ridgeline owner community.  For
example, www.4x4central.com is devoted to the Ford Explorer and it has a
ham radio/CB forum where owners can exchange information on mobile radio
installations and issues. There may be a similar forum for Honda. You
might also search on the Honda Pilot and Odyssey because I believe that
they have the same 3.5 L engine as the Ridgeline.

					73,

					Bob WB2VUF