[TenTec] FS: microHAM USB Interface III for ORION/ORION II

Charles W. Shaw chasshaw at leaco.net
Fri Jan 8 05:17:42 PST 2010

Howdy All,

         I have a microHAM USB Interface III purchased new but never
used which I do not need.  It is in new/unused condition with
originally supplied USB cable and cable for Orion/O.II (DB15-TT-OR)
and includes the CD ROM.  You can see all details concerning this
interface at
         http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/USB3.html
which includes detailed information and photos. You can also download
the complete manual as well as other information.  Keep in mind that
this unit contains its own "soundcard" and is powered from the
computer USB.  Just the two cables connect everything.

         Paid $229 plus about $15 shipping and handling.  Am asking
$190 shipped in the U.S. via Priority Mail.  Please contact me direct
only by email above. Thanks.

73,
Charles - N5UL
Hobbs, NM