[TenTec] Help with Centurion Amp

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Sun Jan 10 19:06:53 PST 2010

To use the Centurion  on 17 the bandswitch must be in the 15 meter position.
I verified this with TT many moons ago.

AND: My Centurion, which I purchased used from TT, came with a mod kit for
15/10 meter operations. This board improves performance/efficiency of 15
(and 17) meters). In addition, relay K1 in used to switch a 10 meter low
pass filter.  The part number is 81546 and is only available from TT.

Mike
W8TRN
Message -----