[TenTec] Corsair AGC problem

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Sun Jan 17 06:10:57 PST 2010

Power off -
Disconnect one connector at a time,  put a bit of deOxit on a Q-tip and wipe
the pins up and down both sides and reconnect.  Do not spray the connectors
or pins.  Do all the connections, then power back up.

When I had a problem with my Corsair's display, I called Ten-Tec and was
given the instructions and a can of deOxit.  I'll look and see if I can find
those instructions.